Cambridge Water Pumps specialize in the design and installation of Solar powered water pumping systems for remote locations around the Waikato.
Any flow, any pressure, anywhere
These systems are best suited for stock water or irrigation storage supply. Using well known and trusted industry brands, our expertise will ensure you can get any flow, any pressure, anywhere!
Cambridge Water Pumps has the solar pumping systems to cater to your needs. Using the latest in borehole submersible technology and a series of photovoltaic panels to capture the suns energy.
Key Solar Water Pump Features & Benefits
- Our submersible pumps can either be placed in a pre-drilled bore hole, stream, dam or large water tank.
- Surface mounted options can draw from a tank, river or dam wherever needed.
- Pressure up to 280 metre head (around 400 psi).
- Flows up 450 litres/minute.
- Power input range from 600 to 2200 watt
- Automatic generator back up
- Inbuilt safety features to protect equipment including:
- Dry run,
- Motor overload,
- Lightening protection
Our solar water pumping systems are specifically suited for applications where reliable mains power sources are unavailable or if you prefer a clean green approach to life.
The multiple power source controller allows for automatic and manual control of the AC/DC power sources for back up when the sun doesn’t shine so brightly.
Cambridge Water Pumps can custom design a solar water pumping system to pump any pressure, any flow, anywhere. For a free, no obligation quote, get in touch with us today.